Effectiveness of the Narendra Modi Government
The Narendra Modi Government has been honest in its approach to an extent more than many other Governments. It’s not about supporting a party or an organization. It’s about supporting an idea. The idea of change, the idea of development and most importantly the idea of hope for a better nation.
The conviction for development in the right direction is the compass for a democratic nation like India. This post is not being written under the influence of anyone, neither it propagates the idea of being in the rat race.
The truth today is that the common man is afraid of choosing his leader. Democracy is precisely losing its significance. And, this fear is the result of the dirty Politics that the parties are playing in the shadow of ‘national development’, that remains a myth afterward.
There are parties/leaders who just feel that it’s the part of their job and they should pour in their cheap rhetorics, mischievous conspiracies, and false promises. They are molded to believe that it is their job. And, the better they are doing their job the more they will be paid for it.
But, the sad part is that they are not made to understand the essence of standing out in front of millions of the crowd. They walk the path, but they don’t know that it’s not just about transforming it into a velvet road for themselves. It’s about understanding that there are people at other ends of the road who are to be brought to this velvet road together with others.
Without deviating more from the topic let’s find out top 10 developments towards which the Modi Government has worked.
Here it Goes:
- Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushalya Yojana (Sep 25, 2014) – Work towards Rural Development.
- Pradhan Mantri Make in India (Sep 25, 2014) – Work Towards Manufacturing inside the boundaries of India, instead of depending largely on imports
- Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (Oct 2, 2014) – Cleanliness Drive
- Sansad Adarsh Gram Yojana (Oct 11, 2014) – Rural Development
- Mission Indradhanush (Dec 25, 2014) – Health
- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme (Jan 15, 2015) – Social Welfare
- HRIDAY – Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojana (Jan 21, 2015) – Urban Development
- Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana (Girl Child Prosperity Scheme) ( Jan 22, 2015) – Saving Scheme.
- Digital India Programme (Jul 1, 2015) – Digitally Empowered Nation
- UDAN Scheme ( Apr 27, 2017 ) – Regional Flying
There are many more to this list. With the results of General Elections 2019, the common man has once again given the mandate to the Narendra Modi Government. The public certainly wants more from their leaders. The citizens of India have supported the idea of developments, which according to them is the idea of the Narendra Modi Government. We hope with five more years the Bharatiya Janata Dal under the leadership of Narendra Modi will cross another level towards becoming a developed nation.